KKStream Ltd., (“KKStream”, “we”, ”us” or “our”) is committed to your (“user”, “you” or “your”) privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
The BlendVision Service is available to its customers and other users authorized by the customers (collectively, the “user” or “users”). In order to provide the BlendVision Service, KKStream collects information from its users that may include Personal Information (“Personal Information”). KKStream also collects certain information directly from individuals.
- When the user(s) registers as a member of BlendVision Service through registration of account (“Subscriber Account”), access our Service, or updates their profile with us, and we may collect certain information directly from that user, including, but not limited to, email address, Billing Information (including tax I.D.) , purchase information, company name, company address, job title, industry, company description, timezone, location as well as other information the user(s) may voluntarily submit to us.
- If the user register as a member by connecting account via Azure Active Directory or other third party services, user agrees to our collection of user’s personal verification data and other data that may be accessible from user ‘s third party services account. We will collect and store user ID and other information that may be accessible from such third party services. We may also collect information you voluntarily supply to us regarding your personal preferences and interests. If you access the Service through third party services, you understand that some content and/or information stored by these third party service providers may be transmitted into your Subscriber Account with us if you authorize such transmissions, and that third party account information transmitted to our Service is covered by this Policy.
- As you purchase BlendVision Service, you agree that we may collect your billing information, including credit card card information, wire transfer account information, tax I.D., and payment histories as the case may be (“Billing Information”).
- We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code), and may use that information to develop the Service with location-based information and features. You could disable location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
Use of Personal Information
You agree and acknowledge that we may use the data collected under this Policy for the following purposes:
- Your Personal Information may be used for member identification, contacting you, sending payment reminders, payment receipt notices, invoices, and/or other update notices to you, users management and services, and providing BlendVision Service to you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, or to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Service.
- We use your Personal Information to send you newsletter services and marketing notices regarding our promotional events from time to time. You may withdraw your consent to the receipt of our newsletters and marketing notice by logging into your account to cancel the subscription service. If you have any problem with the settings, you are welcome to contact our customer service at anytime.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Service, respond to user preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To diagnose service or technical problems and to ensure and maintain the security of the Service.
- To monitor your compliance with and enforce any terms and conditions of use imposed by KKStream, and monitoring the use of, or planning, researching, designing, developing, improving or marketing the BlendVision Service.
- As required or otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure, Sharing and Transfer of Personal Information
In the course of or in connection with providing BlendVision Service to our users, we may disclose, share, and transfer Personal Information to the following parties for the following purposes:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, we require that the parties whom we transfer Personal Information implement adequate levels of protection in order to protect Personal Information.
- Other Users. Certain user profile information, including without limitation, a user’s username and any content that such user has uploaded to our website may be visible to other users you have invited to share in your account to facilitate user interaction within the Service, to address your request for our Service or to otherwise enable features of the Service.
- Third Party Tracking. We may permit third party services to collect information about you, your computer or device when you visit the Site. This information may be collected automatically, including through cookies, social media plug-ins, and other technologies. These third parties may collect information about your use of the Service over time, and they may combine it with other information that they possess or obtain about you, such as about your use of other websites and services. These third parties may use this information for our or for third party purposes, including commercial purposes such as tailoring advertising to you on our websites or in other locations like third party websites and services.
- Businesses or third party (including Service Providers) websites we work with may provide services to you through the Service (either alone or jointly with us). We do not control the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses, even if they may be affiliated or partnered with us or the Service, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to a third party website or business, please review all relevant privacy and other policies of such websites or businesses.
- Courts, industry regulators, other government organizations, law enforcement authorities or other government officials, as required; or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect KKStream’s rights or property.
- Aggregate and/or Non-identified Information. KKStream may disclose aggregate and/or anonymized information collected through the Service and the use and disclosure of such aggregate and/or anonymized information by KKStream or third parties is not subject to any restrictions under this Policy.
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating payments related to BlendVision Service.
- Others. KKStream may disclose your Personal Information to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Management of Personal Information
- You may search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Information by logging into your BlendVision account. If you are not our member or we have not yet verified your membership, you may request to search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Information by providing us with your relevant Personal Information and other written documentation (as may be necessary to enable us to process your request).
- We would retain your Personal Information during your BlendVision membership period. You may choose to withdraw your consent to KKStream’s use, collection, sharing or processing of your Personal Information at any time. Please understand that, by withdrawing your consent to KKStream’s use of your Personal Information, you may no longer be able to use BlendVision Service. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- There may be circumstances where we will refuse your request to modify, update or to delete your Personal Information, including where:
- the Personal Information is related to a prosecution if the proceedings of which have not been completed; or
- such request may be harmful to material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of a third party.
Security of Personal Information
- The Personal Information collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners located in or outside Taiwan. We adopt necessary technologies and measures to protect your Personal Information to safeguard your privacy. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to our employees, affiliates, third parties service providers, and agents on a need-to-know basis.
- We only store your Personal Information as long as it is required for the purposes stipulated hereunder. As such, your Personal Information will be deleted from our records upon termination of your BlendVision account.
- Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. To avoid information leakage, you should keep your Personal Information, such as your account ID and password, etc. in safe custody. To avoid misuse of your Personal Information, you should log out or close the application/ software or internet browser after using BlendVision Service.
- You should keep your Billing Information (including credit card and wire transfer account details) in safe custody to avoid being used by others for illegal purpose.
- BlendVision Service may include hyperlinks to third parties’ websites or webpages. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any third party website or webpage.
- You agree to use true and accurate Information for purchasing and/or using BlendVision Service. You should notify us immediately if you find your Personal Information has been misused by others or if you notice something abnormal.
- You agree that the Information you provide and use when using BlendVision Service is lawful and does not infringe any third party’s rights, violate any agreement with third parties or otherwise involve any illegal acts. If your use of BlendVision Service causes any third party’s loss, we will not be liable for such loss unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to our gross negligence.
BlendVision Service is not designed for children under 13, and KKStream does not intend to collect and does not seek to collect Personal Information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will take steps to remove that information from our systems. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Amendment and Effect of the Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time in order to comply with the relevant local privacy laws and regulations without prior notice to you. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on the BlendVision website. Your continued access to or use of BlendVision Service shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified terms.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or complaints about the use and/or sharing of your Personal Information, or any question regarding this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.